AML and KYC policies
Anti-Money Laundering Policy - anti-money laundering policy.
WinMiners service warns users against using the service for money laundering, terrorist financing, illegal activities of any kind, as well as against using the service for purchasing illegal goods and services. Money laundering is the concealment of an illegal source of money by converting it into cash or investments that appear legitimate.
In order to prevent transactions of an illegal nature, the Service establishes certain requirements for all the transactions made by the Users:
1. The sender and the beneficiary of the Payment Order must be the same person. Transfers in favour of a third party using the Service are strictly prohibited.
2. All the contact details and personal information provided by the User as well as other data must be current and completely truthful.
3. It is strictly prohibited to register and use the Site by using anonymous proxy-servers or any other anonymous Internet connections.
4. It is strictly forbidden to have multiple accounts per User.
This Anti-Money Laundering Policy ("AML Policy") describes the procedures and mechanisms used by WinMiners Service to combat money laundering WinMiners Service adheres to the following rules:
1. not to enter into business relationships with known criminals and/or terrorists.
2. not to process transactions that are the result of known criminal and/or terrorist activities.
3. not to facilitate any transactions related to known criminal and/or terrorist activities.
4. has the right to restrict or prohibit the use of all or part of the Services by citizens of countries such as Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, USA, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Vanuatu.
5. Verification procedures
WinMiners service establishes its own verification procedures as part of its anti-money laundering standards, the Know Your Customer (KYC) policy.
2. Also, WinMiners Service may request a second document for identification of the User: a bank statement or utility bill not older than 3 months, which should contain the User's full name and actual place of residence. The Service reserves the right to request a photo/video verification of the User if there is any suspicion of fraudulent data disclosure.
3. WinMiners verifies the authenticity of documents and information submitted by Users and reserves the right to receive additional information about Users who have been identified as dangerous or suspicious.
If a User's identification information has been changed or their activity appears suspicious, WinMiners Service has the right to request updated documents from the User, even if they have been authenticated in the past.
Responsible for compliance with the AML Policy
The AML Policy Compliance Officer is an employee of WinMiners whose responsibility it is to ensure compliance with the AML policy. Namely:
1. collecting Users identifying information and submitting it to the responsible AML agent.
2. creating and updating internal policies and procedures for writing, reviewing, submitting and maintaining all reports required under applicable laws and regulations.
3. monitoring transactions and analysing any significant deviations from normal User activity.
4. implementing a records management system to store and retrieve documents, files, forms and logs.
5. regular updating of risk assessments.
The AML Policy Compliance Officer is authorised to cooperate with law enforcement agencies that are involved in preventing money laundering, terrorist financing and other illegal activities.
Monitoring of User transactions and analysis of the data obtained is also a tool for risk assessment and detection of suspicious transactions. If money laundering is suspected, WinMiners Service monitors all transactions and reserves the right to:
1. report suspicious transactions to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
2. ask the User to provide any additional information and documents.
3. suspend or terminate the User's account.
4. suspend transactions and freeze assets until the circumstances are clarified.
5. risk assessment.
The above list is not exhaustive. The AML Compliance Officer monitors User transactions on a daily basis to determine whether or not they should be reported and treated as suspicious.
In accordance with international requirements, WinMiners Service applies a risk-based approach to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. In this way, measures to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing are commensurate with the risks identified