The https://winminers.com service uses both session and stored cookies. Session cookies are stored temporarily and deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are retained after your session is closed. Some cookies set on the WinMiners service website are also placed by information, advertising, analytical and research partners (the "Partners"), who may combine the cookies collected through the service with other information provided by you or collected from other websites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny file that contains text information and is stored by the web browser when the User visits websites. This allows the WinMiners service, in an open browser, to store and identify the User's Internet activity and individual preferences.
Certain cookies set on the Service website, in particular those combined with unique identifiers and other information obtained by the Service, may be used to identify the User ("Cookie Identifiers"). WinMiners Service does not use Cookie Identifiers to identify User, however, as Cookie Identifiers may theoretically lead to the identification of User, WinMiners Service considers such data to be personally identifiable information.
• In the case of Cookie IDs - by clicking on the "I agree" button on the cookie pop-up window;
• In the case of other cookies (i.e. those that cannot identify you), simply when you use the service.
In order to refuse the processing of the Cookie Identifiers, the User must click on the refusal link at the bottom of the web page. Upon User's refusal, WinMiners shall immediately disable the cookie IDs and delete the User's cookie IDs from all of its systems.
• Setting User preferences when using other websites;
• Displaying advertisements that are most relevant to the User;
• Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns for activities that Use services of Partners;
• Tracking User's activity on websites;
WinMiners does not use automatic decision making when processing User's cookie IDs.
Cookie processing time
• Distribution of Cookie Identifiers
• with companies in the same group of companies as WinMiners and, or with companies that have a similar ownership structure or that are under common management with WinMiners under common management with WinMiners;
• with Partners - Partners can set their own cookies on the service site and may therefore collect the Cookie IDs themselves.
Transfer of cookies to third countries
The User agrees that the categories of persons who may receive its Cookie Identifiers according to the section "Distribution of Cookie Identifiers" may be outside its country and the European Economic Area. As a result, his Cookie Identifiers may be transferred from his country and the European Economic Area to countries where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from his country and provide a lower level of protection.
User rights in relation to cookies
The service user https://winminers.com has the right:
• Receive information from WinMiners relating to the processing by WinMiners of Cookie identifiers;
• Receive from WinMiners, without unreasonable delay, a correction of inaccurate ID cookies that are bothering you;
• To have the cookie IDs deleted ("right to be forgotten");
• To restrict the processing of Cookie Identifiers where permitted by to comply with applicable laws;
• To receive from WinMiners the Cookie Identifiers in a structured, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer these data to another controller without being hindered in any way by the service;
• File a complaint against WinMiners with the data protection supervisory authority.